In identifying the human resources most suited to its requirements, GSE S.p.A.
abides by the principles of its Code of Ethics
• processes of personnel selection, education, training, management and development shall be non-discriminatory and based on merit, competence and professional qualifications (art. 5, Code of Ethics);
• personnel recruitment, just as all corporate processes, shall be based on impartiality, rigor and transparency (art. 7, Code of Ethics).
GSE makes available standard web forms to make the submission of CVs and the entry of the related data more efficient. This is the main way to file job applications with GSE.
The submitted CV will remain active in our database for one year, after which it must be resubmitted.
YOU MAY ALWAYS SUBMIT:
Applications for jobs for disabled people (categorie protette):
Under art. 3 of Law no. 68 of 12 Mar. 1999, GSE seeks personnel meeting the following requirements:
• degree in engineering and/or legal-economic disciplines;
• technical, administrative or legal-economic experience in medium-large companies, preferably in the energy sector;
• mastery of the main IT tools;
• high team-working skills;
• excellent organisational skills;
• strong results-based approach.
|Submit your CV|
Applications for internships and on-the-job training:
Practical experience and skills for a specific job may be gained through internships. For those who have completed or are going to complete their educational career, our company represents a unique opportunity for acquisition of technical-specialist skills and for personal growth.
GSE is constantly in contact with academia and enters into agreements with universities and schools of specialist education and vocational training, which propose innovative study plans in the sector of renewables.
The ideal candidate has at least a Bachelor’s or First-Cycle Degree in Humanities, Legal, Economic and Scientific Disciplines, good IT (Office) skills and good knowledge of a foreign language (English).
Other requirements: excellent relational skills, proactive and problem-solving approach.
|Submit your CV?|
GSE’s personnel selection process supports the growth of the organisation by hiring competent and motivated people in accordance with the relevant rules of our Code of Ethics (art. 5 - General principles of corporate policy).
|Submit your CV|
Market surveillance analyst:
OTHER VACANT JOBS
|The ideal candidate - degree in economics, engineering, statistics, mathematics or other scientific disciplines - shall have a 3 year experience in companies, consultancy or university, dealing with quantitative and/or regulatory Analysis applied to financial and/or wholesale energy markets. |
Fundamental requirements are:
• Knowledge of EU discipline on market abuse as from Market Abuse Directive (MAD) and/or Regulation on Market Integrity and Trasparency (REMIT);
• Experience in quantitative market analysis applied to commodity markets. Experience in market surveillance or compliance to MAD and REMIT obligations will costitute preferential title. Good knowledge of written and spoken english is required.
The analyst will report to the head of Research, Development and Market Monitoring Unit and will be mainly involved in:
• daily surveillance of transactions recorded on GME's markets;
• creation and management of analytic reports and tools used within the Unit;
• analysis of regulation on market integrity and transparency for wholesale energy markets and participation to national or international working groups.
Problem solving, precision, ability to handle sensitive information, initiative and team work attitude complete the profile.
The work place is based in Rome. A competitive salary consistent with experience and profile will be granted.
|Submit your CV|